Supplies:
1 cup flour
1 cup water
cotton balls
food coloring (optional)
Instructions:
1. combine and mix the flour and water. You can add water to make it a little thinner for easier dunking.
2. Pour mixture into separate bowls (if you're going to make different colors)
2. Pour mixture into separate bowls (if you're going to make different colors)
3. Add food coloring
4. Dip your cotton balls into the mixture. Fully coat them and then place on a greased cookie sheet.

5. Bake for 45 minutes-an hour at 300 degrees

Henry was intrigued by these.....at first he thought he could eat them. Then I showed him how to break them open and he was ready to try it on his own! They were a little too tough for him to break on his own, so I helped him smash them with a hammer and also stomp them with his feet (shoes on!). Fun, easy project that you can do with stuff you probably already have around the house!

Henry was intrigued by these.....at first he thought he could eat them. Then I showed him how to break them open and he was ready to try it on his own! They were a little too tough for him to break on his own, so I helped him smash them with a hammer and also stomp them with his feet (shoes on!). Fun, easy project that you can do with stuff you probably already have around the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment