Monday, December 21, 2009

Same ol same ol

Hey guys. Sorry for my prolonged absence these last 2 weeks. The reason? Nothing exciting is going on over here! Seriously! I've been busy with Christmas shopping and laying on the couch watching Dexter. Oh yeah, CT and I are in to Dexter now, thanks to Sister Sarah. We're on disc 2 of Season 2, so halfway through the DVDs that she lent us. It's been a savior in this season of re-runs on the TV! However, it does give me CRAZY dreams each night. Woah.
***For those of you who don't know, Dexter is a show about a forensics investigator in the homicide unit who is also a serial killer. Yep, messed up stuff!***

Anyways, I don't have much else to post about right now. I have done some clothes shopping for dah bebe, maybe I'll share those purchases in a future post. I have limited myself to sale/clearance purchases ONLY although it was SO HARD TO RESIST the Polo Ralph Lauren infant layette set at Macys. BUT, I did resist, so all that hangs in his closet is Carters sale items and some Kohls clearance purchases. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that he has an outfit already for Halloween 2010 (
hey, it was $2)! Ha.

No comments: