Monday, June 23, 2008

Falling apart

I always used to say that it was all downhill from 25. Well, that was true--the summer I turned 25 I was a complete idiot. It seems like every birthday since then I have had another crazy illness. When I hit 25, I had a crazy rash on my arms that the dermatologist could not determine the cause of. When I hit 26, I had some crazy allergies. 27 brought on even more allergies. Since I turned 28 three weeks ago, I have gone through the following: sunburn, allergic reaction on my face to Lord knows what and a major ankle sprain. Yes, yesterday, I fell in the grass and twisted my ankle. Lovely. I went to the doctor today hoping it was not broken. Good news is, my ankle is not broken!! Bad news, I'm wearing some crazy boot on my foot. Sweeeeet.

No comments: